Experience Åre from the bike saddle
There are plenty of nice trails to discover by bike in and around Åre. Try the new trails in the Björnen XC Center or go further out on the mountain, it will be a great experience! We have both full suspension and hardtail mountain bikes for rent.
Click on the bikes for more information and price list
Which bike should I choose?
The hardtail bikes are dampened and do not offer the same flexibility as the fully damped full-suspension models, but can be rented at a lower price. We also rent Trek's popular e-mountain bike, which is a fantastic bike for long rides and adventures in the mountains.
Trek offers some of the best mountain bikes on the market and they suit a wide range of riders, from happy amateurs to professionals.
Add a guide with our MTB specialists
Is it difficult to bike cross country?
No, our guides are good at adapting the path and pace to the conditions and previous knowledge. Sometimes we say it's like cycling up and down a curb every 5 meters. With the right bike it is really fun!
Do you have to be well-trained?
No, we’ll customize the tours to keep everyone in the group happy. We can go a bit more downhill or throw in a coffee break. We also have electric mountain bikes that are perfect if the group is a bit varied.
Are there special bikes?
Yes. We have some of the best bikes on the market from Trek. Our bikes are optimally adapted to the terrain that is here in Åre. The shock absorbers can be locked in three positions. One for downhill cycling, one for climbing up and one for more dirt-like roads, where we want to get all possible power into the pedals.
What kind of clothes do you have?
Shorts and t-shirt. If it is a colder day, you can have a nice sweater. Sneakers with as flat a sole as possible. If it rains, you can rent a jacket from us.
Where do we meet up?
We are located in the eastern part of Åre Torg (Stationsvägen 16). Here is where you get your bike and also where we meet up for the different courses. We are open between 9:30-18:00 every day.
- The lessee is responsible for the bike and any damages that may occur.
- The lessee becomes liable for any damages that may occur if the lessee has not signed a cost elimination.
- Extradition takes place after 9.30 in the morning and return no later than 16.30 (also applies to multi-day rental unless otherwise specifically agreed).
- A valid ID document must be presented in connection with the rental.
- The cost elimination costs 75 SEK / day and covers any damage to components and protective equipment.
- The supplementary insurance does NOT cover major damage to the frame.
- The supplementary insurance does NOT cover theft.
- Cancellation is made no later than 48h before activity, otherwise the entire activity cost will be charged.
- Åreguiderna reserve the right to suspend or cancel the activity if a security risk arises. E.g. in adverse weather conditions.
- Åreguiderna decide whether or not the activity will be canceled.
- If an activity is canceled, the guest is offered a re-booking of activity or a refund.