Snowmobile in Åre- Book a snowmobile tour
Our snowmobile adventures are some of the most memorable experiences in Åre. Follow our guide on beautiful trails through the magical landscapes surrounding Åre. When given the opportunity we let loose on untouched trails and get to experience the fine riding attributes of the snowmobiles. Book a snowmobile tour now.
Click on the pictures for more information and prices
Our special tours
More information about snowmobiling in Åre
Are the snowmobiles insured?
Yes, the snowmobiles are insured. During the tour the driver is responsible for their own snowmobile and should an accident occur they can be charged with the deductible. The deductible is SEK 10,000.
What kind of clothes do you wear?
Wear what you wear in the ski slopes but with an extra warm layer, and don't forget warm gloves. We have overalls and boots to borrow if you need. Helmets are also provided by us. For groups over 20 people an additional 150 SEK will be charged for equipment.
How do you ride a snowmobile?
Snowmobile trails in Åre
Meeting point is up in Björnen. Our snowmobile base is located on the left side, 600m after the centrum of Björnen.
- Drive towards Åre Björnen
- Drive through the centre of Åre Björnen, following the main road.
- 400m after the cross country track arena is the snowmobile base on the left.
- Park in the parking spot on the right.
WGS84 DD (LAT, LONG)
- Deductible SEK 10,000 / snowmobile.
- Overalls, boots and helmet are included for groups up to 20p, after that 150kr / pp.
- The tour starts and ends in Åre Björnen.
- Any other start / finish point will be charged extra.
- A valid driver's license is required to drive the snowmobile.
- It is not allowed to drive under the influence.
Cancellation of activity must be made at least 48 hours before. Otherwise the entire cost of the activity will be charged.
We reserve the right to cancel the activity if the minimum number of 3 participants is not reached.
We reserve the right to cancel the activity if a security risk arises. E.g. in adverse weather conditions.
If an activity is canceled by us, the guest is offered a re-booking of activity or a refund.