Skoter i Åre - Boka en skoterguidning
Våra skoteräventyr är ett av fjällens bästa vinter upplevelser. Följ med vår skoterguide längs slingrande skoterleder, mellan fjällbjörkar och granar, ut till Åres magiska fjällvärld. När tillfälle ges släpper vi loss på orörda leder och upplever skotrarnas fina köregenskaper. Boka en skoter nu.
Click on the pictures for more information and prices
Our special tours
Mer information om skoter i Åre
Are the snowmobiles insured?
Yes, the snowmobiles are insured. During the tour the driver is responsible for their own snowmobile and should an accident occur they can be charged with the deductible. The deductible is SEK 10,000.
What kind of clothes do you wear?
Wear what you wear in the ski slopes but with an extra warm layer, and don't forget warm gloves. We have overalls and boots to borrow if you need. Helmets are also provided by us. For groups over 20 people an additional 150 SEK will be charged for equipment.
How do you ride a snowmobile?
Skoterleder i Åre
Meeting point is up in Björnen. Our snowmobile base is located on the left side, 600m after the centrum of Björnen.
- Kör mot Åre Björnen
- Kör igenom hela Åre Björnen centrum
- 400m after the cross country track arena is the snowmobile base on the left
- Park in the parking spot on the right
WGS84 DD (LAT, LONG)
- Deductible SEK 10,000 / snowmobile.
- Overalls, boots and helmet are included for groups up to 20p, after that 150kr / pp.
- The tour starts and ends in Åre Björnen.
- Any other start / finish point will be charged extra.
- A valid driver's license is required to drive the snowmobile.
- It is not allowed to drive under the influence.
Cancellation of activity must be made at least 48 hours before. Otherwise the entire cost of the activity will be charged.
We reserve the right to cancel the activity if the minimum number of 3 participants is not reached.
We reserve the right to cancel the activity if a security risk arises. E.g. in adverse weather conditions.
If an activity is canceled by us, the guest is offered a re-booking of activity or a refund.