A wonderful and fast-paced challenge
Downhill biking in Åre is something you don't want to miss. With a total of 50 km of bike trails, Åre Bike Park is the largest in Scandinavia and has something to offer for all levels. Rent some of the best downhill bikes in the market with us and hang out with us on guided courses!
Click on the bikes for more information and price list
Is this the first time you ride downhill?
We strongly recommend that you choose the introductory course that we run every morning at 10:15. The course teaches you the necessary basic knowledge for optimal development and safety. You can book the course as an add-on for bike rentals and costs only 180kr per person.
Trek offers some of the market's best downhill bikes, and they suit a wide range of riders, from happy amateurs to professionals.
Add a guide with our trained downhill specialists
Is it difficult to bike downhill?
If you haven’t tried downhill before we recommend our introductory course, the course will help you to get started with downhill biking. We’ll teach you everything from how to get on a bike, essential tips and tricks, how to get on the lift and how to get down the tracks safely.
What kind of clothes do you have when biking downhill?
Shorts and a t-shirt and sneakers with a sole as flat as possible. If it’s a cold day, it might be nice to have a warmer shirt. If it’s raining, we have rain jackets for rent.
Where do we meet up?
We are located in the eastern part of Åre Torg (Stationsvägen 16). Here is where you get your bike and also where we meet up for the different courses. We are open between 9:30-18:00 every day.
How much does it cost to rent downhill?
Trek Session 8 costs SEK 900 / day and Commencal children's bikes cost SEK 600 / day. The rent includes all necessary protective equipment. Cost elimination costs 75 SEK / day and covers possible. damage to the bike and protection that may occur during the day.
- The lessee is responsible for the bike and any damages that may occur.
- The lessee becomes liable for any damages that may occur if the lessee has not signed a cost elimination.
- Extradition takes place after 9.30 in the morning and return no later than 16.30 (also applies to multi-day rental unless otherwise specifically agreed).
- A valid ID document must be presented in connection with the rental.
- The cost elimination costs 75 SEK / day and covers any damage to components and protective equipment.
- The supplementary insurance does NOT cover major damage to the frame.
- The supplementary insurance does NOT cover theft.
- Cancellation is made no later than 48h before activity, otherwise the entire activity cost will be charged.
- Åreguiderna reserve the right to suspend or cancel the activity if a security risk arises. E.g. in adverse weather conditions.
- Åreguiderna decide whether or not the activity will be canceled.
- If an activity is canceled, the guest is offered a re-booking of activity or a refund.